Thanks for the viewing... Please do visit us again ^^ Lighted Joys: Frame & Power Lens

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Frame & Power Lens


CRAP! I BROKE MY SPEC AGAIN!
SHOOT IT!
Haih, thought that i can save my money for the coming trip, but now what,
here it came again. wat the F

Sorry for myself tat being so careless, clumsy probably! hatechiu -.-
Fortunately, there was a optics shop which are having sales promotion nearby my housing area.
So, i grabbed the chance to make myself a pair of new specs.
Quite satisfy actually :)
say goodbye with my old, broken, and blueY specs.

Enjoy with the snap shots!
new! new! new! Everyone loves new stuff! ahaha... this is the overall products i got from the optic shop


Free gift: Lens cleanser cost RM10 each. Protect the lens from dirt, yellowing and aging

Want to see what type of spec i bought?
This?? er, nope. this spec was made on 2009.
Reason for buying a new one: My degree got risen.

Aha! Gotcha! this was the one broken!
Note: It's still good in overall features, i like this spec but... HAIH!!!

New! Very light in weight. using 1.56 index for the lens.
increased in degree of astigmia, increased in my degree of my eyesight.
IT KEEPS ON INCREASING!
O.O
Price= less than RM200
worth?
quite okay, at least cheaper than the cost of my previous spec.



-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment