Thanks for the viewing... Please do visit us again ^^ Lighted Joys: 2011 Goals

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2011 Goals

It's 14 December 2011, and i'm having my last exam paper today.
Sitting in front of my laptop, listening to korean songs, having a glass of soyabean milk mixed with barleys and green beans, facebooking and blogging.
I couldnt pay attention in my revision. Recalled the promises i have made in this year:
-

1. Get a good result (HDs and Ds)
2. Have a pimples-free skin
3. Good manage of my anger
4. Start my saving
5. Have a balanced diet

The result?
Let me evaluate them one by one.
1. Get a good result (HDs and Ds)
failed: I have no confident with my result. I will pass all of the subjects but getting a high marks is my problem.

2. Have a pimples-free skin
failed: As you all can see my skin problem got worsen. stress? nope. hormone? slightly. food intake? maybe. facial product? I wonder. cosmetics? possibly. heritage? bet that.

3. Good manage of my anger
--: I would say that it's 50% Vs 50%

4. Start my saving
failed: I'm just enjoy to shop.

5. Have a balanced diet
--: Not at all, but I will go to toilet everyday.

" Good try. I can do better next time. :') "

No comments:

Post a Comment