Thanks for the viewing... Please do visit us again ^^ Lighted Joys: I'm, whisperring

Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm, whisperring

hey2, notice the different??
if u ever read my blog before, then u should notice the change!
just a small change, but big different eh..haha!!
LOL-ing

hahhaa... yeap! my background has changed!!!
black theme.. mmm~~~ just exactly fit with my mood right now!
ugh, it took me around half an hour to change this piece of wallpaper to my blog
ohohhhhh, it's my new connection line, called the SNAIL wifi!
!!!!

recently...
i downloaded a list of songs, chinese and ccantonese
being so ~~~
EMO lately

ahhh, just complicated
it's like freaking me out- goshhh!
RAWRRR!!!


am i in stress??
somewhat, -human nature
seriously, i dnt like it
but in the matter of fact, that's wat we called
EL. AI. EFFF. EEE.

LOL- ing
huuhuu~
well, the detail of this, i will skip it.

tomorrow is the hungry ghost festival li-awww~
some chinese believed that all the ghosts from hell will be released in order to enjoy themselves
and of course, ther's some pantang larang to obey la during the festival
like.... err
dnt stay up till so late.
respect them.
dnt simply answer when u're not sure waht u've heard.
and .... search urself using google xD hahhaa

so???
so now...........
i want to say BYE BYE !!
like wat i've stated above, "dnt stay up till so late".
wahahhahahaa...
lame! although i'm emo but i still can manage to throw a small joke: end this post with humour.
well, not funny...
so ugh, bye and gud night.

helloh... hlloh..ellloh...
do u hear me... over over...
=.=
do u hear me... over over.........
helloh... hlloh..ellloh...
=.=
................................
helloh... hlloh..ellloh...


**beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep**
signal undetected
she offline already

*.*



No comments:

Post a Comment