Thanks for the viewing... Please do visit us again ^^ Lighted Joys: Flying without wings

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Flying without wings


ermm, how am i suppose to start with this post??
saying HI?
nope, it's random. i'm just boring. that is it.
ii'm with my itchy hand and my talkative mouth as they want to talk but they find that no one is around.
*shrugss*

There's a lot of things happened in my short sem break.
Memories had just filled my blanksss; the funny ones, the stupid ones, the serious ones, the foolish ones, the wonderful ones, the thrilling ones, the sad ones, and so... on and on...
so, if someone come and ask me how's my holiday???
uhh, i will probably answer them, it's great.
it's precious.
e.x.p.e.r.i.e.n.c.e
=')

hmph,
i think there're some part i did it quite over.
hmmm, X must feel very uneasy.
i must have just crossed the lines.
i am sorry.
sometimes, things just went the other way over my plan, how would i going to explain this?
hmm...
let's call this as a "rush" or "did it purposelessly"
:c
that sounds better.

i've read a book, i took it from my fren.
it's a good one whn compared with my fiction novels!
and i love it, quite true, quite spontaneous; i mean, the way how the writer sends the messages through a piece of paper and ink---words.
lol

wat else again?
hmm,
boredom does reeally killed me sometimes, honestly.
but having a busy life may sometimes took off half of my life.
nothing comes in easy.
i hope to see a beautiful rainbow inside my eyes where everything i see will be beautified and flawless, painted with colours.
is that everyones' wish and hope?
i bet.


*I believe i can fly*

No comments:

Post a Comment