Thanks for the viewing... Please do visit us again ^^ Lighted Joys: A better tomorrow

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A better tomorrow

I will not knowing what is going to be happened on tomorrow
but I'm very sure that I will live to the fullest for today
learn from the yesterday's lessons; what is done is done

I'm a fren of Quiet and Silent,
this doesnt mean that I have nothing to say
I just trained myself to be organized and not to be emotional
We do need to pay for everything we did, I'm not excluded, too
Promise me u do choose the right choice
"Automatic realize" is the key, do not wait until I become care-less
Then the only thing I can tell or say is "TOO LATE"

Dont take something as granted,
Appreciate what is worth to appreciate
Well, what had written here are not allow to be questioned
btw, thanks for reading it


By Mavis

No comments:

Post a Comment