Thanks for the viewing... Please do visit us again ^^ Lighted Joys: Feeling Excited

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Feeling Excited


Woooo..... Tomorrow is Valentine Day..... I feel excited...
This is the first Valentine Day with my boyfriend.... He wanted to make it perfect and unforgettable....
So, we will be going to Merdeka Palace to have our candlelight dinner at night... ^^
The price is around RM 200+ ...
I will be wearing a nice dress... It's been a long while I din't wear that dress... finally can wear it again... hehe....

After dinner we will go to Secret Sanctuary to have a 2 days 1 night trip to relax and play the facilities there...
The price is also RM200+...
I never been there before although it's just located not far away...
I saw many blogs mentioned about the fun stuff there like the indoor pool, gym, sauna, fish spa, steam room and garden bath tub....

WOW.... I really wanna try all these facilities.... haha... :D
and there are different themes of the rooms there.... This has attracted me alot....
I like the waterfall theme the most... so we have booked the room earlier...
We booked the room which located at the tree house... I haven't seen it... feeling curious about the view and the design there... :)

This year valentine really waste a lot of money.... lol....
but we have agreed to have a simple valentine plans for the following years...
The first valentine will be the most perfect and full of romance.... ^^
It will be unforgettable.... :)

I'm looking forward the Valentine day.... *Excited* :D










By Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment