Thanks for the viewing... Please do visit us again ^^ Lighted Joys: Lurve

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lurve


I love my daddy
I love my mom
I love my sister
I love my dog
I love my FAMILY
Father And Mother I Love You and Yeappy!
hahaaasss

It's a fun day to spend the time with my family
Although sometimes we quarreled upon some small matters, we will be good back in the after.
Sorry for sometimes on my silly and stupid act that have made u sad and angry
i dont mean that, is just that... ... sometimes i lost my temper. that's all
True love is not shows by words, it is shown by action.
I do miss my mom, uncle and brothers sometimes
reminiscing of what we had did together, the short joy and happiness which floated in my mind still
Of course, I do miss my dad and sis as well, the time we eat breakfast together, we hangout together, we celebrate big day together, watch movie together, sing k together, and many moreeee (woow, too many memories i have with them :D)
Yeappy, hmmph....
Although u're so naughty, u eat shit, u eat soil, u eat plastic, u destroy my things and others, i still love u... ( last time me and my sis ever think of wanna bring her to the SSPCA, lols )

:3
There is nothing more important than family
So, family is the first priority in my life






Lastly, I miss u all
Take good care of yourselves


Lurve, M

1 comment: